Saturday, August 6, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Tara!

I can't tell you how long I have had this tinkerbell stamp set in my stash. I'm really glad I didn't give it away. I'm starting to enjoy making children's cards. It's a good thing because the birthday parites never stop! It seems like every weekend we are going to another kid's birthday party. Our friends tell us this is just the beginning. I'm grateful that we have plenty of friends who also have kids. It's good that we are invited to parties.  Our son really enjoys himself. Thanks for checking out this card.

Supplies Used:
Stamps - All night media, Tinker Bell
CTMH Baby steps, Happy Birthday and Card Chatter- Birthday
Paper - CTMH card stock lilac mist, blush and k&company
Inks - Copics, CTMH blush, memento,  tuxedo black, rich cocoa and desert sand
Accessories - Daisy Hill, ribbon, CTMH sparkles (colored with Copics), Stickles and Nestabilities

0 comments:

Post a Comment