Sunday, August 21, 2011

Relax It's your Birthday!

I made this card for my sister to give to her future mother-in-law.  I have been really trying to use old supplies. I have been great at using paper scraps. Some of the papers I have had for so long that I don't know the company that made them.  Well, not everything is old. I used CTMH Glitz in Stardust. To be honest, at first I hated using it, but now I love it. It's great for adding dimension to things that sparkle. I used it for the bubbles in the tub. Thanks for checking my card out. Please feel free to leave a comment.

Supplies Used:
Paper - CTMH cardstock in Sky, Watermelon and Blush. I'm not sure where the poka dot paper comes from.
Stamps - The Greeting Farm Me Time Anya, CTMH Card Chatter-Birthday
Inks - Copics, memento, CTMH watermelon
Embellishments - Ribbon American Crafts, CTMH glitz stardust, Stickels fruit punch, CTMH opaques pearls, and Nestabilities

0 comments:

Post a Comment