Thursday, April 26, 2012

Easy Rider!

I love this paper, it's so sweet! I have used it on many cards and banners. I love Hollyhock. It would kill me if CTMH retire it. I bought this stamp last year, and it's the first time I have used it. My friend and I love to go to cycle classes at the gym. Well, I do when I'm not pregnant or injured. This girl makes me think of my friend on her bike.  Hopefully, I will be back in the saddle again soon! It was the perfect stamp to use on her birthday card.

Supplies Used:
Paper - CTMH Sophia
Stamps - CTMH it's your day, card chatter Birthday, penny black easy rider
Ink - memento tuxedo black, CTMH pear, hollyhock and Copics
Accessories - CTMH sparkles, ribbon making memories, Nestabilities classic squares, scalloped squares small, and Cuddle Bug sliders

0 comments:

Post a Comment