Thursday, April 19, 2012

Silver Fairy

Check out my wee fairy. She is just so cute! The stamp is by Wee Stamps, and was illustrated by Sylvia Zet. I have always had a love for fairies. I just had to have her. Sylvia Zet lives in Scotland and is a children's illustrator. That made me want the stamp even more. I was born in Scotland and moved to the U.S with my parents and two sisters when I was a teenager. I still have love for Scotland and feel close ties to my homeland. I'm sure living in Scotland inspires Sylvia to create fairies illustrations. Scotland is such a mystical place.  It's the perfect place to live to fuel someone's imagination.  I like how I colored the fairy, but I hate what I did with the grass and the shadowing!  I wanted to try out my air brush, but it was late and didn't want to wake up my son. Anyway, I still think she is cute.

Supplies Used:
Paper - CTMH pear, hydrangea, bazzil white, Paper Pizazz lavender rosebuds
Inks - memento tuxedo black, Copics, Copics Spicas
Stamp - Wee Stamps silver fairy
Accessories - CTMH just blooms white blooms, CTMH opaques pearls

0 comments:

Post a Comment